Hydration. Lymphatic Drainage. Skin Tightening. Wrinkle Reduction. Hair Restoration. Acne, Anti-Aging, Hyperpigmentation & Skin Brightening Treatments.
The RTJ Spa Trail launches Hydra-Infusion Jet Peel Facial & Hair Pattern Restoration Treatment at The Spa at Montgomery in Montgomery, Alabama.
INTRODUCING Hydra-Infusion JETPEEL Facial
Invisible Treatment. Visible Results.
JetPeel is a new, revolutionary technology that is changing the face of aesthetic treatment. Misty jet streams, at subsonic speed, enable fast transdermal delivery with no needles, no pain and no downtime. JetPeel truly is a game changer in aesthetic skincare, clinically proven to provide visible results in a non-invasive, comfortable and relaxing treatment. Countless non-invasive skincare procedures flood treatment menus at spas and dermatologist offices nationwide. So, what makes JetPeel different? IT REALLY WORKS!
What is JetPeel
JetPeel is a revolutionary, non-invasive aesthetic treatment system offering a needle-free, pain-free solution for transdermal infusion. It combines lymphatic drainage, exfoliation and infusion to treat a variety of skin conditions on the face, body and scalp.
How the Hydra-Infusion Jet Peel Facial Works
JetPeel features patented handpiece nozzles, which penetrate significantly deeper into the skin than competitors – down to the dermis level. Powered by jet aviation engineering, JetPeel touch-free patented handpiece uses pressurized air, accelerated to subsonic velocities reaching 200 m/s, to open microchannels in the skin technology to deliver powerful, bioactive skin nutrients deep down to the dermis. JetPeel offers a versatile and precise means for performing a variety of skin treatments. A complete treatment includes three easy steps for outstanding immediate results:
- Lymphatic Drainage – A pressurized massage using specially-formulated detoxifying water containing Aloe, Silver Oxide and Hyaluronic Acid, deep cleans and purifies. This stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation to eliminate toxins.
- Exfoliation – Detoxifying water, combined with active exfoliating ingredients such as Glycolic and Mandelic Acid, gently removes natural skin debris and dead skin cells. It oxygenates tissue and stimulates microcirculation, preparing skin to accept nutrients during the infusion step.
- Infusion – A pressurized force of customized, bioactive skin nutrients* are infused deep into the dermis via a patented handpiece. All-natural, nutrient-rich formulas include Hyaluronic Acid, Biomimetic Peptides, Vitamin A+E, Vitamin B5, and Vitamin C.
One Technology. Endless Applications.
A custom protocol is built based on your desired result and/or type of skin, different formulas of proprietary Jet Solution serums containing anti-aging plant stem cells, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and biomimetic peptides are recommended in the infusion stage
- Hyaluronic Acid – creates a volumizing and plumping effect while hydration results in improved skin texture
- Vitamin A+E – reinforces the structural tone of the skin by reducing wrinkles and fine lines while the true antioxidant power slows down the effects of skin aging
- Vitamin B5 – restores radiance, improving skin hydration, softness and elasticity
- Vitamin C – reduces puffiness and swelling, reinforces the immune system and restores elasticity and promotes collagen production
- Glycolic Acid – eliminates dead cells (bio-peeling) and corrects pigment irregularities
JetPeel offers significant results in Wrinkle Reduction, Skin Rejuvenation, Active Acne & Acne Scar Treatments, Dark Circle Reduction and Whitening, Hair Restoration, Scar Tissue Repair, Rosacea Reduction, Hydration Treatments, Peeling Treatments, Lymphatic Drainage and Tissue Massage, Pre-Procedure Exfoliation, Oxygen Facials, Microdermabrasion and Hyperpigmentation Treatments. Additionally, JetPeel can also prolong the effectiveness of Botox injections.
Most recently, JetPeel launched the Prestige Plus handpiece, a revolutionary breakthrough in Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment for hair regrowth. JetPeel now enables painless infusion of PRP as Prestige Plus, combined with an air screen, delivers the PRP fluid in a luer lock syringe. Treatment results are fantastic for both facial and hair loss treatments. This unprecedented development now allows our skilled Estheticians to administer traditionally very painful PRP treatments without pain or downtime.